Special limiTed offer
Hire 2 or more developers &
get project manager
Tester / Designer
Hire 4 or more developers &
get project manager + tester/designer
Map your road to success
It is our goal to not only take our client’s idea and bring it to life but better it than what he had imagined. Our knowledge of best practices combined with our expertise and domain knowledge enables us to constantly deliver great solutions and thereby meet client expectations.
We bring simplicity in each stage of our process. We make developer hiring transparent and as streamlined as possible. Here is a detailed STEP by STEP approach.
Brainstorming & Analysis
- We set up a meeting at a mutually convenient time to discuss all your functional and business requirements as well as your technical needs in detail.
- Wherever required we have no issue in signing a NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).
- We listen, ask lots of questions, brainstorm together and analyze all the requirements until we understand the project and your business goals completely.
Finalize Requirement & Scope
- Based on our discussions, we jointly finalize the requirements and scope of your project.
- We differentiate ourselves by providing strategic ideas and concepts to make your solution work. Not only that; you can also leverage our expert guidance to devise your web and internet marketing strategy.
- As per the finalized requirements and scope of work, we define the indicative time-frame and costs, as well as suggest the desired technology and number of developers.
Interview & Select Developer(s)
- From our large and experienced in-house resource pool of developers, we select and offer you the requisite developer(s) with the necessary skill sets and experience that would match your project and technology requirements best.
- You can subsequently interview the selected developers for yourself and finalise them to your liking and desired experience. We are even happy to offer fresh choices if they don’t meet upto your expectations.
- We even provide options for on-site developers but their charges are relatively much higher.
- Even after the work has started and in case you are not satisfied with the developer(s), we have no issues in providing you with a replacement.
Sign Contract, Pay Advance & Initiate Project
- Once the business goals are defined or the basic scope and requisite developers are finalized you need to sign the contract and pay the initial advance. Payments can be made by wire transfer or credit card.
- Generally a Project Manager or Team Lead (depends on the no. of developers taken) is assigned to the project and who will act as the communication and coordinating bridge.
- As soon as we receive the advance, we initiate the project and kick start the development process.
Design & Development
- We generally create a task list using Microsoft Project Plan which contains all our iterations and milestones.
- Design and development begins immediately as the related developers(s) get cracking on the project. User interfaces and written specifications start coming to life.
- The Project Manager / Team Lead conducts daily scrum meetings (we follow Agile Scrum Process) to not only ensure daily tasks are being done but to also allocate and discuss about the future tasks.
- Our preferred mode of communication is over skype, email and you can also contact us over phone anytime. We have escalation models to ensure your issues are handled in a timely manner.
- Your project’s work is uploaded on a pre-designated URL to enable viewing at your convenience.
Monitor & Get Regular Update
- Daily updates and time sheets are sent to you to enable monitoring of the daily progress and avoiding any communication gap that may hinder the progress.
- The Project Manager / Team Lead also keeps updating you about the progress regularly to ensure that the functionalities and features are up to your satisfaction.
- Every week, on a pre-assigned date of your choice, we provide you with a Project Demo to show you the visual progress of your work and if required, even conduct a Sprint Planning Meeting to discuss about the next week’s tasks.
- Nobody is perfect. Our testing team carries out the primary testing of the functionalities, features and coding. We follow Asana and Mantis for bug tracking.
- Once all modules and functionalities are completed we conduct a final test / demo.
- Upon approval we initiate the process of launching the project / making the site live.
- We ensure smooth transition of your project to your designated server
- Generally as all Source Code and IPR belong to our Client, they are transferred to him on receiving the final payment.
- Project Completion formalities which include taking client feedback are carried out.
Ongoing Support & MaintEnAnce
- We assist you with our support and also offer various maintenance programs.
- We are also happy to help and suggest any enhancements in the future.
- We have a large internet marketing division which can also help to market your site; thereby increasing exposure and visibility to your target audience.
Why work with us
Get In Touch