It is our goal to not only take our client’s idea and bring it to life but better it even further than what he had imagined. Our knowledge of best practices combined with our expertise and domain knowledge enables us to constantly deliver great solutions and thereby meet client expectations. We bring simplicity in each stage of our process. We make our Development Methodology transparent and as streamlined as possible.
Here is a detailed STEP by STEP approach.
- Step:1Project Ideation & Requirements Analysis
- We set up a meeting at a mutually convenient time to discuss all your functional and business requirements as well as your technical needs in detail. Alternatively, an RFQ can also be sent from your end.
- We also have no issue in signing a NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) if required.
- We listen, brainstorm together and analyze all the relevant information & requirements until we thoroughly understand the project and your business goals completely.
- We differentiate ourselves by providing strategic consultancy, ideas and concepts to make your solution work.
- Subsequently we forward a detailed techno-commercial proposal where we define the desired technology and indicative number of developers.
- Step:2Contract Finalization & Execution
- Once the quote is forwarded it is followed by a round of discussion and negotiations wherein the price, terms and the basic scope of work is mutually finalized.
- Subsequently you need to sign the contract and pay the initial advance.
- If required, you can subsequently interview the selected developers for yourself and finalize them to your liking and desired experience. We are even happy to offer fresh choices if they don’t meet up to your expectations.
- We even provide options for on-site developers but their charges are relatively much higher.
- Payments can be made by wire transfer or credit card.
- If required a Project Manager or Team Lead (depends on the no. of developers taken) can be assigned to your project and who will act as the communication and coordinating bridge.
- Step:3Documentation, Planning & Initiation
- Once we receive the signed Work Order along with the upfront payment, we prepare a basic Project Plan (MS Projects) for project scheduling. This is submitted for your approval.
- If applicable, our team also create the functional specifications and system architecture design documents before they start coding.
- We would take approx. 10 working days for preparing the aforesaid project documents and expect your quick approval.
- From our large and experienced in-house resource pool of developers, we internally select and offer you the requisite developer(s) with the necessary skill sets and experience that would match your project and technology requirements best.
- Subsequently we initiate and kick start the project.
- Step:4Design, Development, Testing & Review
- If and wherever applicable, we use design led engineering process to create wire-frames & app designs for finalizing the UI/UX design components and submit it for your approval. By doing this we come up with an upfront design and blueprint of the complete app / solution without writing a single line of code.
- The related developers(s) get cracking on the project.
- Even after the work has started and in case you are not satisfied with the developer(s), we have no issues in providing you with a replacement.
- Your project’s work will be uploaded on a pre-designated URL to enable viewing at your convenience and it also avoids any communication gap. User interfaces and written specifications start coming to life.
- You can also track your project progress in real-time using your designated JIRA board where all assigned developer(s) will update their work status on daily basis.
- The Project Manager / Team Lead conducts daily scrum meetings, weekly demo & review meetings (we follow Agile Scrum Process) to not only ensure daily tasks are being done but to also allocate and discuss about the future tasks.
- Every week, on a pre-assigned date of your choice, we provide you with a Project Demo to show you the visual progress of your work and if required, even conduct a Sprint Planning Meeting to discuss about the next week’s tasks.
- We would need your regular feedbacks (at least once a week) which is critical and mandatory.
- Nobody is perfect. Our testing team works in conjunction with the development team and carries out the basic testing and quality assurance of the functionalities & features.
- The user acceptance testing (UAT) is done on a system separate to the live system; so that you can test the features and provide feedback on the issues or bugs in a pseudo-live environment.
- We follow JIRA tool for bug tracking. Developer performs fixing of the bugs/issues identified by testing team and tester closes it after multiple run of the test cases.
- Our preferred mode of communication is over Skype, Zoom, Google Chat & E-mail. For project related communication we use Basecamp / Slack. You can also contact us at any time over phone. We have escalation models to ensure your issues are handled in a timely manner.
- Monthly invoices are raised as per the contract.
- Step: 5Deployment & Release On Need Basis
- On pre-defined intervals, we keep transferring files/source codes to your designated server. If required, we can even transfer files/source codes on monthly basis.
- We ensure smooth transition of your project to your designated server.
- We continue with the development as per your requirement. If required, resources can be scaled up or reduced over time depending on the needs.
- Generally, as all source code and IPR belongs to our client, they are transferred to him as defined above.
- Step:6Ongoing Development
- Subsequent to the project being made live, we provide and assist you with ongoing support as and when required.
- Client feedbacks are taken at interim intervals.
- We are also happy to help and suggest any enhancements in the future.
20 Years of Experience & Domain Expertise
Over 800+ Satisfied Global Clients
Time Zone Aligned
Industry Specific Team of 450+ In House Developers
CMMI Dev 1.3 Ensures Quality Deliverable
Monitor Project Progress With Daily Status Reports
Save Up To 50% With Our Competitive Pricing
Real Time Communication & Support
State Of The Art Infrastructure & Security
Award Winning One Stop Shop
Flexible Engagement Model
Hire One & Leverage Benefit Of Many